Since 2010 I am selling my self-coded WordPress (Premium) Plugins. Until now I outsourced the whole payment and delivery process to an Australia IT company but in recent months I became more and more dissatisfied with this partner. The main problems were
- that purchasers needed to take out a subscription for updates and support - regardless if need support or not.
- These subscriptions were payable by credit card only but in Europe the most people use cash cards (Works like a bank transfer, not like a debit).
- The only accepted currency was US Dollars. (Don't get me wrong: I like my Dollars but what about the user-friendliness? The Internet is a global market place!)
- The out payment for the plugin author (me) was slow and I needed to wait two months for my money.
- Another problem: bills. Of course companies need bills for their accounting but my outsourced publisher was not able to send them to the purchasers - this got me in some strange situations.
- And last but not least the commission rate and payment fees. *No comment*
All things considered I needed a new way to sell my plugins online. And so I started to build my own plugin store. Here on my website you can purchase my plugins upon now
- with a one-time payment
- for a package-price
- including different additional services
- in your favorite currency,
- without registration and
- without any subscriptions.