Valid from April 17st, 2017
Terms & Conditions
- Contractual partner for all services provided on “DennisHoppe.de” is Mr. Dennis Hoppe, located at Allee der Kosmonauten 26, D-12681 Berlin, Germany.
- The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply with the exclusion of UN international trade law.
- For settling consumer disputes out-of-court, the European Union offers a platform for online dispute resolution (“ODR platform”) at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We do not participate in these settlements.
- For each Paypal contact request (“dispute”) we charge a service fee of 75 Euro plus value added tax. In Germany at the moment 89,25 Euro incl. VAT.
Instructions on withdrawal
- Right of withdrawal: If you are a customer (Article 13 BGB) you have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day of the conclusion of the contract. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (see address above) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
- Effects of withdrawal: If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
- Model withdrawal form (complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract) to the address above:
– I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*),
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*),
– Name of consumer(s),
– Address of consumer(s),
– Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
(*) Delete as appropriate.
- Expiration the Right of withdrawal in off-premises contracts and distance contracts: In the case of a contract for the supply of digital content that is not contained in a tangible medium, the right of withdrawal expires also if Dennis Hoppe began with the performance of the contract after you had expressly consented to him beginning with the performance of the contract prior to expiry of the withdrawal period, and you had acknowledged that by your consent, you would lose the right to withdraw from the contract upon the performance of the contract having commenced. (Article 356 Section 5 BGB)