Account Lock Pro is a state of the art WordPress Plugin which enables administrators to lock user accounts without deleting the users posts and contents. Locked users will not be able to login or reset their password. All content created by users whose accounts are locked keep accessible by website visitors.
Free Lite version
Are you curious about this plugin? Check out the free lite version!
This package contains the plugin itself, updates for one year and support for one year.
If you already bought the plugin, this package will add one more year of updates and support to your account.
Within the scope of the support package we will help you to install and setup the plugin properly at your website. The support does not contain code changes at your theme or our plugin.
This package contains the plugin itself with one year of updates. If you already bought the plugin, this package will add another year of updates to your account.
- Download the Lite or Pro version of this extension. The downloaded file should to be a .zip file. If your browser or operating system offers you a directory as download you need to re-zip it on your own or you need to find a way to get the .zip file. Please consider buying the support package. We will install the plugin for you on your server.
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard and log in with an administrator account.
- Please deactivate all other versions of the plugin. Especially deactivate the Lite version if you want to install the Pro version. Your already created data will not get lost when you deactivate the plugin!
- Please navigate to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload.
- Then please upload the before downloaded .zip file of this extension.
- When the upload was successful, WordPress will offer your to activate the plugin.
- In a final step please navigate to the options page:
- Enter your license credentials to get the updates directly via the dashboard.
- Study the documentation attentively!